Friday, August 21, 2009

7th Day of Consecutive Yoga ...

hello - well, it's Friday, and I have done yoga now for 7 consecutive days, at 4 different studios, and with 7 different teachers who all have had very unique styles and qualities as teachers.  I can definitely see the benefits in all of the different teaching styles and methodologies that I have experienced during this week.  

It has been a great week!  I am very proud of myself for sticking with it.  The physical exhaustion I'm feeling is pretty profound and the muscle aches and pains that I have been having are also pretty intense.  My triceps, my hamstrings, my hips, and every single core muscle imaginable are on fire ... or should I say,  "they are VERY awake?"   

More details on the classes, studios, and teachers will follow ...

No comments: