Tuesday, August 25, 2009

11th Day of Consecutive Yoga ...

Today is Tuesday, August 25th, 2009 ...

I have now done yoga for 11 consecutive days - yeah - good for me! Today I had a teacher who I have taken before - Kerri at yoga Tree on valencia. It was a vigorous class with a spiritual focus. She is also one of the teachers leading the fall retreat in the wine country - it look and sounds amazing! I would love to do that - if I could only sell some paintings and get some substitute teaching positions between now and ... that would be great!

I finally took some photos today of the studio where I first embarked upon this quest - the Gateway Tennis and Swim Club - will post soon ...

how many of you have done yoga this week so far? anyone?

1 comment:

Multiplication Table said...

The idea of Yoga is ancient and it must be something great tat it has survived till date. https://multiplicationtablesite.blogspot.com/